A few days ago, Lola and I swapped blog challenges. She is to post about all the ways in which her life is better now than it was on her last birthday (mid-December), and I was to post a list of ten things which make me happy.
So here’s mine:
- Flowers where I wasn’t expecting them.
- A good book.
- A freshly made bed at the end of a long day.
- Cats and kittens. All of them. Even stroppy ones. Sometimes even especially the stroppy ones.
- Unplanned trips to the cinema.
- Exploring unfamiliar places.
- Good Humor by Saint Etienne.
- Bold, brightly coloured artwork (and imagining I’d bother to make something similar myself).
- Beautiful vintage dresses which fit as though they’d been made for me.
- Dancing around the kitchen with Steve.
What about you? Which ten things put a smile on your face? Or, alternatively, is there anything you’d like to challenge me to blog about? Comments are Things Which Make Me Happy #11.