The Week I’ve Had (15th May 2011)
- Getting a big haul of furry fabric remnants for £2.20.
- Attending two events for work.
- Feeling like my lips were on fire from Steve’s homemade chilli pizza! Yum!
- Regretting telling my yoga teacher that I have really stiff hips; we spent an hour attempting to stretch our legs out at silly angles.
- Not quite so crushing a pub quiz defeat as usual. I mean, we were still in the bottom three, but everyone else had such terrible scores this week that we weren’t trailing by much…
- Being appalled by the characters in Something Borrowed. Lola and I ranted all the way back to my front door.
- Watching Polly attempt to chase two shoelaces, her own tail and cram herself down the back of the armchair all at the same time. She fell on the floor twice.
- Putting pyjamas on the moment I got home on Thursday – it was my one bit of free time this week and I did as little as I possibly could.
- A crazy busy weekend – but more on that to follow in seperate posts! It has been (and promises to continue being) an awful lot of fun.