- Reading Tina Fey’s autobiography. I admire Tina Fey so much that I even got a little bit excited when she said she couldn’t drive – “Hey! Me, too! We could be such good friends!“
- Going back to lunchtime yoga classes after three weeks off. Aaaaaaaah, so nice to replace all the bad aches and pains with good ones!
- Tuesday evening: exploding light bulbs; cat poop excitement; a thorough beating at the pub quiz. Oof.
- Receiving this fab 1971 dress pattern creation kit. I don’t even care if I never use it.
- Holding hands with the cat.
- Chilli, wine and Strange Days.
- Pay day! But every penny’s already allocated. Boo! Cheapo May it is, then.
- Not needing to watch the Royal Wedding because my Facebook news feed was providing such comprehensive coverage (but still flicking it on now and then to check out the frocks).
- Heading to the pub with girls from work.