- Taking Steve to Wagamama for the first time. Here’s his jasmine flowering tea:
- Helping Polly open her first ever bit of mail.
- Admiring our new ornament.
(I’ll calm down on the cat stuff soon – promise!)
- Going to the theatre.
- Finding our first dance class was cancelled so going for tapas and wine instead.
- Getting to sit in a bookcase at the tapas place.
- Putting my spare memory card in my camera and finding this:I remember taking it – it’s Steve and his globe – but I can’t remember why.
- Celebrating Al and El‘s fifteenth anniversary of dating with a 90s night in the pub.
- Trying (and failing) to stave off our hangovers with icy cold fruit drinks at Tinderbox.
- Reading Room by Emma Donoghue which sounded worthy and irritating but was actually rather wonderful.