- Loving the sunshine on Monday!
- Even going so far as to turn off the heating.
- Realising that this was overly optimistic and turning the heating back on.
- Enjoying Chalet Girl (and coveting all of the 70s tiles and wallpaper in Kim and her dad’s house).
- Being freaked out by the strange lady rubbing herself against me at the pedestrian crossing on Thursday morning and muttering, “Mon Dieu!”
- Eating a doughnut shaped like a man. My colleagues know how I like an anthropomorphised cake.
- Painting furniture whilst singing along to Bagsy Me by The Wannadies. The poor neighbours; I still know every word.
- Lunching with Lola.
- Being woken on Sunday morning by singing outside our top floor bedroom window. Right outside our top floor bedroom window. The chimney has finally been repointed and every loose slate replaced.