1. A good experience with a builder (who seems to think he can be stealthy about parking a 28 metre cherry picker outside my home).
2. Putting on my out of office. I [generally] love my job but I love long weekends so much more!
3. Steve bringing me a teeny tiny packet of mini jelly babies home from work.
And because I’m in a good mood, here are three other-people’s-blog things for the day, too:
1. Lola getting back to blogging after her laptop being poorly – how I’ve missed her posts!
2. Elinor also getting back to blogging after a bit of a hiatus. She’s started doing the sweetest illustrations to accompany her posts – check them out!
3. And Emma has been blogging about her plans to do a firewalk and the Baker Hughes 10k in aid of MND [motor neurone disease] Scotland – a really good cause.