But first, the traditional recap of the year which is ending. 2010 was all about:
- Steve moving in.
- My mum getting married.
- Learning to wallpaper.
- And screenprint.
- And provide emergency friends and family support in case of an offshore incident.
- And counsel children over the phone.
- Selling photos. A few.
- Horse riding for the first time in years.
- Seeing my favourite author (Scarlett Thomas) do a Q&A session.
- Getting a fab new job!
- Learning about ginger dinosaurs.
- Massive home improvements.
- Eschewing expensive festivals for our very own Teacake in the Park.
- Which was a highlight of Lola’s and my Cheap Ass Summer. Oh, yes, we made it a Facebook event and everything.
- Getting a decent hair cut for the first time ever.
- Having physio on what turns out to have always been a dodgy leg.
- Seeing some cool bands and heaps and heaps and heaps of films.
- Karen and Mark getting married.
- Playing at tourists in Edinburgh.
- Walking on hot coals.
It was such a good year; I can hardly wait to find out what the next twelve months will bring!