Inspired by Celia’s Monday post here are a few secrets about me:
- I believe that if my handwriting is pretty its legibility is irrelevant.
- I tend to wear the same jeans until they smell. This takes a surprisingly long time.
- My icing comes out of a tub.
- I only remembered your special occasion because my Google Calendar told me to.
- I can let the you’re/your thing slide, but it takes all my willpower not to correct people when they muddle up their personal pronouns (It’s not “photos of Steve and I” or “Steve and I’s flat” – learn the difference between subjects and objects, people!).
- Only the second part of that previous confession is absolutely accurate.
- I take most of my photos using the Intelligent Auto setting on my camera.
- I don’t like Twilight.
- I would rather visit the dentist than the hairdresser. He’s cheaper and doesn’t try to make small talk with me.
- I am always convinced that I’m about to get into trouble. And that it won’t have been my fault.