It’s one month yesterday until my birthday – squeeeeeeeeee! Both my sister and my boyfriend have been asking for up to date wish lists, so I thought I’d highlight a handful of things I like:
(click on the images to take you to the shops)
- A new mobile phone. Yeah, I’m getting the expensive gift out of the way first. But, really, one I can obssess over my emails on and which doesn’t switch itself off at random times would be nice. I’m not getting my hopes up!!! 🙂
- A complete letterpress alphabet. Yes, it’s a cliche.
or a lovely little word…
- Some of Tickette’s doodle jewellery. How cute?!
- One of Theaterclouds’s boat prints. I love the hand shadow ones, too, mind you…
- This cushion because there were scraps of this exact same fabric in my mum’s sewing box when I was little and I loved playing with them. Even if it does remind me a bit of Monopoly.
- Another sewing book to never use, just because it’s retro:
- Countless pretty vintage dresses and knick-knacks which I don’t know exist yet. Surprises make the best presents!
- This print from Tea and Ceremony:
- Too many books to mention, but with an emphasis on big, shiny hardbacks full of very pretty pictures and good ideas!
- Swarms of kittens.
- Another cup of tea.